Why use a mortgage broker?
Ask yourself the following:
- Do you have time to approach each lender and compare products?
- Do you have time to assess whether or not you meet the current lending criteria for the mortgage deals that appeal to you?
- Could you identify the best deal available to you given your financial circumstances?
- Do you feel confident going through the application process without making any errors and incurring delays?
If the answer is ‘no’, then a using a mortgage brokerage could be the right move for you.
How will Complete Mortgages help you?
- We’ll find the best deal for you and your lifestyle.
- We’ll be your gateway to a comprehensive suite of products.
- We’ll make sure that any mortgage offer is made in the shortest possible time.
- We’ll use our financial experience and knowledge of current government legislation, which constantly changes, to expedite the application process.
- We’ll only advise what’s right for you based on your personal situation – and we won’t just provide you with general information.
We can save you time, money and hassle. Get in touch.
There will be a fee for arranging your mortgage and the precise amount will depend upon your circumstances. This fee will typically be between £399.00 and £699.00, depending on the type of mortgage that you are arranging and is payable upon application.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.