Why use a mortgage broker?
Ask yourself the following:
- Do you have time to approach each lender and compare products?
- Do you have time to assess whether or not you meet the current lending criteria for the mortgage deals that appeal to you?
- Could you identify the best deal available to you given your financial circumstances?
- Do you feel confident going through the application process without making any errors and incurring delays?
If the answer is ‘no’, then a using a mortgage brokerage could be the right move for you.
How will Complete Mortgages help you?
- We’ll find the best deal for you and your lifestyle.
- We’ll be your gateway to a comprehensive suite of products.
- We’ll make sure that any mortgage offer is made in the shortest possible time.
- We’ll use our financial experience and knowledge of current government legislation, which constantly changes, to expedite the application process.
- We’ll only advise what’s right for you based on your personal situation – and we won’t just provide you with general information.
We can save you time, money and hassle. Get in touch.
There will be a fee for arranging your mortgage and the precise amount will depend upon your circumstances. This fee will typically be between £399.00 and £699.00, depending on the type of mortgage that you are arranging and is payable upon application.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We always aim to provide a high quality service to our customers. However, if you encounter any problems and we are unable to resolve them you can take your complaint to an independent Ombudsman. Our advice is covered under the Financial Ombudsman Service (www.http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm). You may be able to submit a claim through the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform (https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show if you live outside the United Kingdom or if you prefer not to deal directly with the Financial Ombudsman Service.)