Property Insurance

Whether you are buying a new home, remortgaging or just looking for a better deal upon renewal we can find the right policy for you.

  • Buildings insurance is compulsory for all mortgage holders, as it will reinstate your property to its original state in the event of a successful claim.

If you are buying a home we will make sure that your buildings insurance policy starts from the day you sign the contract, not the day you move in.

Leasehold properties have the building insured by the freeholding company, to whom you would normally make a contribution towards the premium.

  • Contents insurance is optional and covers movable objects inside the house, for example furniture, clothing and electrical appliances.

We can arrange specific cover for any valuable items like jewellery, watches or artwork.

Whether you are a homeowner or a tenant we can organise contents insurance for you.

  • Buy to Let insurance is available to buy to let property owners.

As a landlord you will need buildings insurance to cover the structure of the property. You will also need a policy that covers buy to let properties.

If you are providing furniture or white goods you may want to buy some contents cover. Legal expenses cover is another one to consider, it will cover your costs should you need to take a tenant to court.

We can even provide rental guarantee insurance should you have problems in evicting a tenant due to non-payment of rent.

Contact us now for a personalised illustration.

The products detailed above are not investments and have no cash-in value at any time.