Whether you are buying a property or looking to arrange a new mortgage on your existing property we can help.
Why use Complete Mortgages?
- There is no charge for an initial consultation, so you have nothing to lose by contacting us for a quote.
- We are award-winning mortgage brokers that have your best interests at heart.
- We will take care of all of the complicated paperwork, so that you just need to check it and sign
- We won’t submit your mortgage application to a lender until we have all of your paperwork, which means that everything should go smoothly and there should not be any unpleasant surprises during the process.
- Once your application has been made we will chase the lender to make sure your offer gets issued and liaise with any third parties i.e. estate agents and solicitors where necessary.
- We have experience of dealing with clients with non-traditional incomes such as IT contractors, professional rugby players, investment bankers and the self-employed. So, regardless of your situation, we’ll be able to tell you within 10-15 minutes of speaking what we can do for you.
- We will do our best to ensure that you enjoy a stress-free process.
- You will receive peace of mind for the life of your mortgage thanks to our proactive Mortgage Review Service. We will contact you two to three months before your product expires in order to review your circumstances.
Arranging a mortgage can be a complicated process. Let us simplify it for you.
There will be a fee for arranging your mortgage and the precise amount will depend upon your circumstances. This fee will typically be between £399.00 and £699.00, depending on the type of mortgage that you are arranging and is payable upon application.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We always aim to provide a high quality service to our customers. However, if you encounter any problems and we are unable to resolve them you can take your complaint to an independent Ombudsman. Our advice is covered under the Financial Ombudsman Service (www.http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm). You may be able to submit a claim through the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform (https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show if you live outside the United Kingdom or if you prefer not to deal directly with the Financial Ombudsman Service.)