Are you an IT contractor? Struggling to secure the right mortgage that works for you? Look no further.
First things first…
Whether you’re a permanent member of staff or a contractor, there are many mortgages available to you. Not only that but securing one shouldn’t feel like pulling teeth.
What are the barriers standing in-between IT contractors and mortgages?
- Poorly trained staff at branch level, who don’t understand how IT contractors pay themselves and fail to take into account a business’s retained profit
- A common misconception that you need to have been contracting for two years before applying for a mortgage
- The person working on their behalf isn’t liaising directly with the underwriters and those responsible for making the decisions
What makes us different?
We’ve been working with and securing mortgages for contractors for years. As a result we understand the challenges. More importantly, we understand how to overcome them as:
- We have access to a wide panel of lenders and won’t give up at the first obstacle
- We only deal with lenders’ senior underwriters, which means that we can present your case directly to those who make the decisions
- We pride ourselves on simplifying mortgage applications and doing the hard work on your behalf. From the day you decide to work with us to the day you receive your mortgage, we guarantee that your experience will be smooth, seamless and stress-free
Keep IT simple. Contact Complete Mortgages on 01483 238280.
There will be a fee for arranging your mortgage and the precise amount will depend upon your circumstances. This fee will typically be between £399.00 and £699.00, depending on the type of mortgage that you are arranging and is payable upon application.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We always aim to provide a high quality service to our customers. However, if you encounter any problems and we are unable to resolve them you can take your complaint to an independent Ombudsman. Our advice is covered under the Financial Ombudsman Service (https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm).